The course renovation continues at a steady pace. Here’s some highlights from the past week…
- Mondragen Golf began our greens renovation project
- We started removing overgrowth around the tee signs
- We began trimming back limbs around the cart paths
- We are still working on irrigation issues. Our new pump is being installed next Thursday or Friday.
- We were able to fertilize the entire course this week
- We are replacing the kitchen floor this week
- We purchased additional restaurant equipment
- We contracted for a fire sprinkler system throughout the clubhouse
- We are Re-painting and Re-Decorating the restaurant
I know it’s hard to be patient. But we’ll be playing golf on the reborn Plantation Palms Golf Club just in time for great Fall weather.
Hang in there!